There are many ways of removing effects of evil eyes and jealousy. Most of the information presented here are from Google Searches.
In India, Hindus try to remove these effects in one or more of the following ways:
- Houses and business establishments have lemon with chili peppers (red or green) tied in rope.
- Some others have a scary face or have alum (potassium based salt) tied in a rope.
- Some use a combination of red pepper and salt pray to god to remove negative energies from the infected person’s body.
- Some have a shower with salt placed on their head till the salt drains away from their body.
In general it can be seen that salt is used for removing or neutralizing negative energy.
Following is a special type of bath to cleanse the negative energies and other jealous psychic attacks on individual. This can reduce the effects of black magic to a great extent:
- Fill up the bath tub with warm water – to ensure the subject can in the water without getting burnt,
- add 1 to 2 kilograms (2 to 4 lbs) of salt (preferably Epsom salt), and
- add another 250 to 500 grams (0.5 to 1 lb) of pure instant coffee.
- Drink a glass of juice, Gatorade, or potent juices such as barley or wheat grass before entering the bath tub,
- Stay in the bath tub for 20 to 30 minutes,
- during that time pray for divine protection, removal of negative energies and evil eyes, and
- have a bath to shower off the salt and coffee from the body.
Salt breaks down destructive engender and coffee expels them from the body. During this process a small amount of positive energy might be removed and therefore the person might feel tired. It is advisable to avoid driving or doing activities that require extreme attention.
Repeat this bath at least a month – ideally once in 2 weeks till the body feels very light.
Last updated: Jan 18, 2020