Family peace is blocked for one or more situations such as :
- Many a times husband and wife would be angry with each other and wouldn’t realize that small remedies on a particular day would go a long way in restoring peace.
- For some, a marriage might be delayed or a match might not look suitable even though bride, groom, and their families might share compatible values.
All these family problems can be fixed by a simple remedy to be done only in the temple in front of Durga/ Kali/ Parvati Amba as explained below:
- This remedy can be done once a week on a Sunday, Tuesday, OR Friday and the devotees should not change from Sundays to Tuesdays to Fridays or vice-versa to accommodate their social activities.
- A coconut should be broken into nearly 2 equal halves and the water should be drained.
- Place the coconuts in an aluminum tray and pour uncooked rice below the coconut hemispheres to keep it stable (even though aluminum foil is used for supporting in this picture).
- Both hemispheres of the coconut should be filled with ghee and 2 lamps should be lit.
- These lamps should be placed in front of the goddess and prayers to goddess Amba for a peaceful life with no stress or arguments should be offered.
- After the puja take the uncooked rice and throw it in the garden or park for ants to consume them
- They can be placed at a distance considering safety issues for temples in western countries.
- This remedy can be done by the husband/groom or the wife/bride or their blood relatives or well wishing family members. The ladies can skip this remedy during the weeks when they are not feeling healthy.
- This remedy should be done for 11 weeks on the same day of the week to get goddess’ blessings.
May goddess Parvati bless all of us.
Last Updated: May 16, 2022.